[Freedombox-discuss] What Do You want to use the FreedomBox for?

Hi,

Probably somewhat idealistic, but I would eventually like freedombox to be:

* a distributed p2p social media network;
* a basic replacement for as many commercial cloud services that track and
monitor us as possible, so: gmail, gdocs, gcalendar, drop box etc
* a mesh network for resilience

Any first steps towards this would be fantastic. Some basic p2p distributed
social media tool that connects freedom boxes would be a great early mile
stone i think because we could then start building a community and having
these discussions via the freedom box network. I imagine we could start to
grow a user-base with that in place.

dan :)