[Freedombox-discuss] Next step in hardware?

Read the information and was wondering if anyone has thought about creating
our own hardware.  If people were ok with soldering it together, maybe it's
not too far out to think about a custom design to house the product?  We
could make a design that would incorporate things like higher temps,
stronger shielding or other problems we have found like the running
temperature.  Just a thought, because we could customize it have what is
needed to do what the Freedom Box was wanted without going out to some
other hardware.  Just a thought.

Jack