[Freedombox-discuss] Webm version of the video on freedomboxfoundation.org ?

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:56:36 -0300, Felipe Sanches <juca at members.fsf.org> wrote:
> short story:
> - Can we legally upload a webm encoding of the mainpage video somewhere in
> order to allow gnash users to watch the video with the Universal Subtitles
> system?
> - Can the video be hosted at freedomboxfoundation.org servers ?

Although I'm in that video, I didn't make it and so I don't hold
copyright.  I've emailed Venessa Miemes for permissions.  She's firmly
on our side when it comes to freedom, so I'm sure she'll do it if she
can.  I'll report back when she gives permission.

Regards,
James