[Freedombox-discuss] The "new" FreedomBox logo

Not surprisingly, everybody (including me) is partial to their own work.
Robert, though, was the only one who put forth a complete package of a
usable logo, type and manual.  Josh, your proposal gave us some
excellent graphics in a variety of colors that I like quite a bit, but
it never cohered into a concrete logo proposal.

There will be lots of chances to use everybody's graphical work.  Josh's
flowers struck a chord with me and I look forward to finding the right
place to use them.  And the Gnu-in-a-box feels like an awesome mascot to
me.  Robert worked on the logo on the Visual list and carried it through
to the end.  And he did a great job.

We are quite lucky to have so many great designs that we can use for
different purposes!

-J