[Freedombox-discuss] Condemos: FBx UI & Potential Distro

Hi

First I should introduce myself, I'm an artist from the UK, that has been following the FBx Project from about April 2010. For many years prior I've thought it would be good to have a computerised democracy to the smallest level, creating community collaboration for their environment, with the use of a Fritjof Capra inspired evaluation system to represent balances and imbalances, as well as the strength of relationships. The FreedomBox it the perfect base for this as it's intimate, as well as being privacy-aware.

I've created UI design to express my ideas. The UI design as well as having the evaluation system, acts as (what I call) an 'Uber-Web', where editing and discussing websites can happen, without interfering with the website itself, as well as additional features. The UI provides searching and refining pages, aided by the evaluation system, and different pages of persevering and organising information, as well as a page devoted to discourse. I've designed it in mind to be turned to any application, and yes it supports apps.

THe design in SVG can be downloaded, from the link bellow (best viewed in a 880x1280 browser window):
https://raw.github.com/mythius/Misc/master/Condemos-GUI-mock-up%20design%20%28for%20a%20880x1280%20brower%20window%29.svg

I've intentionally been unverbose in the description, as I'd like a response of the intuitiveness of it, please ask any questions and give me honest feedback.

-matt dodson-

www.various-journeys.co.uk