[Freedombox-discuss] Audio for FreedomBox Hackfest in NYC

Hi

Here you are, 37MB any decent mp3 player should be able to read :
http://www.yourfreedombox.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Presentation_of_the_FreedomBox_from_James_Vasile.mp2

I could optimize the size a bit more but it would make me venture in
less commons codecs and filetypes.

Regards

Yves