[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox in Iran or Syria

Hey all,

I was just reading this article on Slashdot of how Iran is stepping up
censorship:

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/01/06/1322206/iran-developing-halal-dom
estic-intranet

And it got me to wondering - does anyone know if there are any
FreedomBoxs deployed in countries like Iran and Syria, yet?

The answer may be no as there may be problems with people in those
countries obtaining the necessary hardware. I was just curious if anyone
on this list was an early adopter in these countries or knew someone who
was. I think we'd all love to hear about their experience.

Cheers!

Chris Troutner

http://thesolarpowerexpert.com