[Freedombox-discuss] I'm new here

On Nov 19, 2011, at 9:49 PM, Yosem Companys wrote:

> I think Allison might have the same question as I do: What can we do
> to help FreedomBox?

i allways thought someone using a stanford email adress , know how to
post to a list :))))

*SCNR*

Have a nice Weekend

Marc

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM, e.waelde <ew.ng7125 at nassur.net>
> wrote:
> Hello and welcome,
>

> On 11/19/2011 09:32 PM, Allison Nelson wrote:
> I'm new to the list and the FreedomBox project, but I would like to
> learn
> more about it and help contribute if I can. Can someone help point
> me in
> the right direction to some resources?
>
> How did you get here?
>

> IMHO the most important sources about the idea of freedombox are
> transported in the videos of Eben Moglen speaking at Debconf 2010
> and FOSDEM 2011 listed here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations
>
> 2010-08-03 - DebConf10: ''How We Can Be the Silver Lining of the
> Cloud'' - Moglen:
> http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/641.en.html
>
> 2011-02-05 - FOSDEM 2011: ''Why Political Liberty Depends on
> Software Freedom More Than Ever'' - Moglen:
> http://video.fosdem.org/2011/maintracks/political.xvid.avi
>

> There is the website of the freedombox foundation:
> http://freedomboxfoundation.org/
>
> There is the Debian Wiki page with lots of links:
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox
>

> There is, of course, an archive of this mailing list:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/
>

> There is *a lot* more. Keep asking.
>
> Cheers,
> Erich

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 K?ln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://macbroadcast.tk

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.