[Freedombox-discuss] PlugServer Self-Configuration Complete

Hello people and congratulations Nick,

... with completing this package. I'll be locking myself indoors this
weekend to test it. I love the fact that you kept this no-nosense and
focused on the essential parts. The engine of the project is what really
matters in this stage of developing: bodyworks and usability is important
too off course, but this is rather icing than essence at the moment, imho.

To all the other people reading/following/crafting/developing this important
tool, I would like to say: (carefully) consider the time (and perception)
people have put into this open-source project before commenting.

Finally a workable version, I'm really exited and can't wait for the weekend
to begin !

Greetings from Belgium :)
Jarno