[Freedombox-discuss] Which domain name for the promotionnal website ?

I like OurFreedomBox.org and YourFreedomBox.org

one I'd suggest would be

GetFreedombox.info - firefox inspired

OutOfBoxFreedom.org

OutOfFreedomBox.org

Also FreedomBo.xxx is available and has that trendy sticky-key to it, would be my favorite if it didn't have the connotations and massively expensive.

-m-