[Freedombox-discuss] Grant Proposal Feedback Requested

On Sep 16, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Stefano wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 00:16 -0500, Nick Daly wrote:

>> What I need from you guys is to review my grant presentation before I
>> present it at September 18th, 6 PM (EST).

> I'd be glad to help you but I have only a few spare minutes in my
> life.  Can you make the presentation available in a more convenient
> format?  Anything that can be managed directly by the browser would
> be good.

I suspect you folks had password problems, my mistake for making this
more complicated than it needed to be.  These are exactly the types of
issues I need feedback on! :)

Now, it's just a good old zip file:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?tm1al5cbe04pxxc

The zip file contains:

    soupPresentation.2011.0918.html:

        The grant proposal presentation I'll be presenting on Sunday.

    madisonSoupGrantSubmission.2011.0913.pdf:

        The grant submission that got approved.

    The RST files are the source files I used to create the
    presentation and PDF.

Again, I'm looking for feedback on:

- Is the message useful and encouraging?  How could it be improved?

- Is it accessible to non-Linux gurus?  Where is the technobabble?

- Is it technically correct?  Why or why not?

- Is what I plan to do with the grant money obvious?

Thanks so much for your help!
Nick