[Freedombox-discuss] Grant Proposal Feedback Requested

On Sep 16, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Stefano wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 00:16 -0500, Nick Daly wrote:
>> What I need from you guys is to review my grant presentation before I
>> present it at September 18th, 6 PM (EST).  The presentation is
>> available
>> in an encrypted archive [1], with password:
>
> I'd be glad to help you but I have only a few spare minutes in my
> life.
> Can you make the presentation available in a more convenient format?
> Anything that can be managed directly by the browser would be good.

1++

i  ve downloaded and installed the required software, unpacked the
file with the  password

and all i see:

Couldn?t open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that
Preview doesn?t recognize.

madisonSoupGrantSubmission.2011.0913

an empty file called
soupPresentation.2011.0918.html

soupPresentation.2011.0918.rst  0kb

and a folder called "ui"  some .css files ?

try again

marc

> /stef

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 K?ln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
site: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
Buy me: http://on.let.de/BUYme

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.