[Freedombox-discuss] http://politics.slashdot.org/story/11/07/18/0153204/Security-Consultants-Wa rn-About-PROTECT-IP-Act

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:26:25 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM, J David Eisenberg
> <jdavid.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/UserRequirements/BrainStorm

That's quite an ambitious list.  Probably all of those things exist
individually to some extent (collaborative document editing in emacs??),
but integrating all of that into an easy to use package is going to take
some work.  Given this requirement list, which goes considerably beyond
what I've managed to do with a plug computer so far, I can understand
why Freedombox is taking some time.