[Freedombox-discuss] FBX general system architecture

Brandon Invergo wrote:
> schematic of the main components comprising a freedombox?
> I have two in mind, one showing the software stack and the other one
> maybe showing a proposed network structure (though that seems to
> still be up in the air, regarding mesh networking, etc).

Maybe a comparison of the various approaches to help us choose
the best parts of each - or use the best approach for each situation.

I'm most interested in the question of network layout for pulling wire
through a neighborhood, and using wireless only when necessary.