[Freedombox-discuss] Persistent Personal Names for Globally Connected Mobile Devices

I would love to see FBX support this too. I have shopped around and the
cheapest broadband plan I can buy still leaves me with an excess download
allowance of 20GB every month. I would like to set a public Wi-Fi download
allowance that would give priority to fellow FBX users on "mesh computing
mode", followed by the general public in my area. Ideally, I wouldn't want a
single "Wardriver" sucking up all my allowance (I have met these kind of
people), but I don't even think FBX could stop that from happening :(

-- fiftyfour