[Freedombox-discuss] Chaos Communication Camp 2011

Everyone!
Not to worry! Freedombox will certainly be a topic of much
conversation at the camp.

I am planning to attend to CCC, and I can assure that I would not be
able to talk about much besides FreedomBox, even if I wanted to!

On 08/04/2011 11:35 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On 11-08-01 at 06:52pm, Marc Manthey wrote:
>> a friend pointed me to the "Chaos Communication Camp 2011" whitch
>> will be held from 10th to 14th of August near berlin
>
> [snip]
>
>> Is someone from the freedombox foundation planning to attent ?
>
> I am not from the foundation, but decided yesterday that I will
> attend.
Jonas, let's meet up.
I've made arrangements to meet up with GMC, who is giving the talk
entitled 'the internet is dead, long live the internet'.
Perhaps we could all get a beer.

> I am super busy until then, so if anyone here - no matter if you
> will attend or not - wants to help promote FreedomBox there, please
> register at their wiki and create this page to provide a summary of
> what FreedomBox is about:
> http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php?title=FreedomBox&action=edit&redlink=1
I'll

help!

> And for those participating, I recommend to then mention FreedomBox
> as a project you are involved in - like I did here:
> http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/User:Jonas
I should probably make a page.

> The trick (found by trial-and-error) is to comma-separate if
> involved in multiple projects.

Thanks.