[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups and commercial tools

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 02:14:50 +0200, Aitor Pazos <mail at aitorpazos.es> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/signed
> I think we need a group in charge of tweaking the selected distro (debian) to
> our needs. At some point we will need to modify the installation process,
> tweak the kernel, create a new repository, etc.
> -1) SW Platform group (OS, deployment)

Actually, this working group sort of already exists, embodied in the
folks sitting together with me at Debcamp/Debconf this week and next in
Banja Luka and those who are joining with us and collaborating remotely
through IRC.

Bdale