[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:43 AM, James Vasile
<vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org> wrote:
> The idea of working groups has been proposed a few times by a few
> different people. ?From my point of view, this seems like a good idea.
> It's time.
>
> There are two questions here. ?First, what working groups should we
> form. ?Second, how shall those groups operate? ?I think if we answer the
> first, each group can answer the second on its own. ?I'm happy to
> arrange hosted infrastructure to the extent debian.org or github don't
> suit.

One moment while I put on my asbestos suit.

It might be useful to have a working group for documentation, both for
developers and FreedomBox owners.

Unless, of course, the general consensus is that FreedomBox is a
failure if the owner (who may be highly computer-naive) needs to
consult any sort of documentation.