[Freedombox-discuss] Persistent Personal Names for Globally Connected Mobile Devices

i love these types of discussions, the freedombox creating its own darknet
if you will. Instead of having things like an exit enclave, we could have
entrance enclaves where users that are not in a location that they can tap
into the darknet could use their traditional ISP to anonymously connect and
partake in the network.