[Freedombox-discuss] Planet FreedomBox

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 03:59:39 -0400 (EDT), palbe at lavabit.com wrote:
> > If you blog about FreedomBox, we'd love to include you.  Just shoot me
> an email.  Best regards, James
>
> Hi,
> is it possible even if something about FreedomBox is blogged in a language
> different than english (e.g. italian)?
>
> Thanks, Paolo

For now, I'm trying to keep the feed in English because I think it will
discourage people from subscribing if the feed contains a lot of posts
in other languages.  Opening the door to multiple languages would lead
to a feed that subscribers could only read a small percentage of.  I've
also had a request for a German blog, for example.

I would be happy to start an Italian feed or a feed in any other
language people want.

Best,
James