[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi - $25 plug computers

On Mon, 23 May 2011 10:33:47 +0100, Matt Zimmerman <mdz at debian.org> wrote:
> These folks are developing a $25 hardware platform.  It's somewhat
> hypothetical at present, but if it becomes reality...wow!
>
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/

I got in touch with them when the story first broke, suggesting that
they glance at freedombox, and perhaps turn up at Debconf - they have
clearly been swamped by the amount of mail they've received about this
(given the time it took them to reply, and the fact that they said that
in the reply).

I was planning on allowing the dust to settle for a day or two so they
can get over a little more of their mail backlog, and then see if I can
do anything to help them have some sort of presence at DebConf.

Cheers, Phil.