[Freedombox-discuss] Should we change the mailing list format?

On 05/09/2011 10:13 AM, Chris Troutner wrote:
> Would it be a good idea to move this mailing list to a different format?
> I'm thinking of something that would combine a mailing list with a
> feature like Digg where people could have some way of voting on or
> 'like'ing a submissions so that the most meaningful (as determined by
> everyone) rise to the top.
>
> What do you all think?

No, thank you.  I have a number of good tools available for dealing with
e-mail and mailing lists in general, and i work with many mailing lists.
 I'd rather not introduce a novel form of interaction for just this one.

If you'd like to mine the archives and set up such a service, of course,
i doubt anyone will have any objection; but i'd like to continue using
the mailing list as a mailing list.

Thanks,

	--dkg