[Freedombox-discuss] Kickstarter's initial goal was reached

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:40:51 +0300, Osama Khalid <osamak at gnu.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:52:56AM -0500, James Vasile wrote:
> >  We'll video it and have a stream online (probably by Monday).
>
> Is it online yet?

Not yet.  Handbrake reports the transcoding is done, and I need to
concatenate a couple files together (not sure why, but the camera broke
it into multiple files) then upload it (probably to the internet archive
and Youtube).  I might replace the audio track (we had two audio
sources) for better quality.

When my kids go to sleep tonight, I'll make some progress.

Best,
James