[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox the application - design?

New to list, so apologies if this was already discussed.  I was trying
to find a "design" for freedombox, where coders could write one part
of the system and hope to integrate with other parts being writte by
other people.  Many of the descriptions of FB seem a lot more abstract
than that.

After IRC people confirmed that there wasn't much detail yet on
design, I sketched a few notes at
http://www.filedropper.com/freedomboxuiscribbles about what I imagine
the device looking like from the POV of someone viewing its web
interface.  I'd be interested if others have proposed alternative
designs, aimed at a similar level?  What screens do you imagine the
freedombox having when you login to it?