[Freedombox-discuss] Size of the the base image

Oh no, I'm all for ignoring debian compatibility as it gains me nothing.
I'll be focused on portability to devices not running on debian myself.
Specifically embedded devices I think are important / fun to work with.

But that's just me.

However I will continue to advocate that no one relies on python / perl /
php / ruby / java in any of their development as that will unnecessarily
increase app stack size and make my life very difficult.

-Matt