[Freedombox-discuss] Kickstarter's initial goal was reached

On 23 February 2011 16:58, James Vasile <james at hackervisions.org> wrote:
> Matt, thanks again for the good questions. ?As the answers come into
> sharper focus and details emerge, we'll announce them here. ?As we
> expand beyond just a few volunteers, we'll be able to integrate the
> community into decisions in a more visible and tangible way. ?Until
> then, we appreciate the faith and effort you all have invested so far.

Thank for the reply James, and I appreciate the clarifications.

One key part is still missing for me. What is $500,000 for and what is
the justification for that figure? Some one must have come up with a
budget and 'business case'  and yet, if the Foundation is the be as
open as I understand you to be saying, this information has not been
published (or have I just not yet found it?).