[Freedombox-discuss] Getting involved too

Hi Marc,

Welcome!

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 07:37:12PM +0200, Marc H?lscher wrote:
>If you don't bother I'll post my thoughts once I dugg deeper into this
>lists archive. To be honest, I am not a practised programmer, although
>I have some experience with C/C++ and am using Unix for 2 years now.
>Please don't hesitate to tell me if my ideas are nonsense.

Well, some of us (me included) do not program C/C++ at all.  And as you
might have read already, in my opinion we shouldn't be coding here, but
piece together parts already existing in Debian (and when we want things
not yet in Debian then go ahead and implement them together with
relevant other teams in Debian).

Looking forward to hear more about your ideas - and ideas of anyone else
:-D

Regards,

  - Jonas