[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Hi everyone!

My name is Bjarni R. Einarsson, and I've been a free software advocate in
Iceland since the mid-90s. I've done stuff ranging from mailing my own linux
distro around the country, to translating software to Icelandic, to
organizing conferences and giving talks. For pay, I've worked on all sorts
of Internet-related stuff, including sysadmining for an ISP, building an
anti-virus/anti-spam hosted e-mail filter, and most recently working for
Google as a site reliability engineer.

Today I've said goodbye to steady employment and have founded a small
start-up (the Beanstalks Project) in Iceland, hoping to do my part to bring
open and free social networking to the masses.

We don't have much money, but sometime soonish we'll have some code which
may (or may not) be of use to this project. :-)

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson

http://beanstalks-project.net/
http://bre.klaki.net/