[Freedombox-discuss] Slow Internet Connection and Inavailability

On 08/25/2010 08:23 PM, Osama Khalid wrote:
> [...] How is it going to
> work for the many people who [...] do not have stable, fast and
> permanent Internet access?
Indeed this is more or less a problem for everyone and
certainly should be on our list of design considerations.

> Also, on a similar issue, if someone is going to send me a
> photo/notice/article/whatever at a time when my server is offline,
> what should be done?
Maybe we can be inspired from SMTP [0] (or actually use SMTP)?

Regards,

--Tom

[0] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2821#page-59