[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Hey, I'm Matt Lee, campaigns manager at the Free Software Foundation and
founder of GNU social and GNU FM. We're really happy to be included in
the list of the projects for the Freedom Box, and myself and Rob Myers
(the other principal at our small startup, FooCorp) have been looking at
this area for a little while now.

I'd like to get started -- is there an ideal hardware device to buy for
this work at this point? I heard that some of the plug devices have
serious freedom issues, but I am little confused between the various brands.

Best,

matt