Re: lintian "truetype-font-prohibits-installable-embedding" error should be eliminated

Hi Nathan,

> Norbert, I would be curious if there is any considered opinion on that
> question from the TeX community, which has surely grappled with
> embeddability and such for a lengthier period of time (in a non-OFL+RFN
> context).

I guess mostly ignored it till now ;-)

I send an email to the TeX Live mailing list (Cc debian-fonts) asking
opinions.

But TeX Live is not Debian, so don't need to follow the DFSG.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev