Re: Comments regarding fnt_1.2-1_amd64.changes

> On Mar 20, 2021, at 20:54, Sean Whitton <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
Hello Sean,

> Is the source for fnt.png lost?  If not, the original file from which
> the .png was generated needs to be included in the source package.
This is the original file, there is no other source to it.

I am aware of all source files are required. And sorry there is nothing else. The source of its generation is in my brain though and I can describe it in the README.md in a future version.