Re: font for latex

On Sat, 12 May 2018, ox16 wrote:
> How add a font to latex?  Font have: ttf+script in lua+latex style.  I must create 2 package or one?

ttf fonts are not supported by latex. Some ttf (otf) fonts of CJK
languages are supported in dvipdfmx, but that is a different topic.

What is the lua stuff you are talking about?

On Tue, 22 May 2018, ox16 wrote:
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: wishlist
>
>   Dear mentors, maintainer, developer
>
>   I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fonts-labiryntowy"  * Package name    : fonts-labiryntowy
>   Version         : 1.53
>   Upstream Author : Marek <ox16@o2.pl>
> * URL             :  alfabet-ozdobny.appspot.com alfabet-ozdobny.appspot.com
> * License         : sil
>   Section         : fonts
>

>   Alternatively, one can download the package  salsa.debian.org salsa.debian.org   Thanks

Can you please provide proper URLs?

I cannot check without a proper URL, and I will not hunt for fonts
somewhere on salsa.

Please provide a tar.gz of all the files, or links to a directory where
I can see/download your work.

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer