Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-junction: Request for review

On 05/17/2018 02:41 PM, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> I may have missed something important.

The diff I sent earlier didn't touch the maintainers email. However, in
the mean time (and based on Paul's hint) I changed it to:

debian-fonts@lists.debian.org

I didn't change the maintainer name, although I'd prefer "Debian Fonts
Team" over the task force one. See my "Wiki update" email.

All of the changes are pushed to salsa.d.o. I didn't have access to the
fonts group on alioth, so I'm not allowed to push there.

(I'm also responding to the new mailing list to move the discussion over
there.)

Kind Regards

Markus