Wiki update [Was: Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-junction: Request for review]

On 05/16/2018 03:20 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> BTW, we have moved to the debian-fonts list:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-fonts/
>
> This list only still exists because we haven't updated all Maintainer
> fields yet.

Oh, thanks, that's a good hint. I'll adjust the maintainer field of
fonts-junction as well.

Note that I suspected the list address to have changed, but didn't find
the new list mentioned anywhere. To save future DDs the hassle, I've
updated the following wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts
https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts/PackagingPolicy
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-fonts

These are the changes I started to make:

"http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/";
-> "https://lists.debian.org/debian-fonts/";

"pkg-fonts-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org"
-> "debian-fonts@lists.debian.org"

"Debian Font Task Force"
& "Debian Fonts Task Force"
-> "Debian Fonts Team"

"https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-fonts/";
& "http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/";
-> "https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team";

During that process, I started to wonder: Are we now called "Fonts Team"
or do we stick to the "Task Force" name? (I personally prefer the
former, shorter name.)

Another point: the user on BTS still is "pkg-fonts-devel@..", see here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts#Usertags. Changing that would have to be
done in sync with a change on the BTS, I think.

And last but not least: Is the packaging policy up to date? What
happened to the fonts-policy.git efforts?
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/rbrito-guest/fonts-policy.git/

Kind Regards

Markus