[Pkg-fonts-devel] Bug#862101: RM: fontmatrix -- RoQA; RC-buggy, uninstallable in sid/stretch, orphaned, mostly dead upstream
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- - The package is currently uninstallable most places because it needs
a rebuild against newer libicu
- - Gurkan tried a quick rebuild and it fails.
- - There seems to be no committed upstream; I talked to Alexander
Prokoudine, and he said "I apply PRs about once a year"; the
original developer is MIA.
- - The package has several other RC bugs.
- - The listed maintainer is inactive
- - I chatted with Gurkan (the remaining uploader) on IRC and we agreed
the best course is to remove the package for now.
Of course if someone wants to step up to maintain the package, feel
free to close this bug.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----