Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Font packaging information

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Jay Philips wrote:

> A friend of mine has created a set of arabic fonts and i wanted to know
> what would be involved in getting them packaged for debian. The fonts
> are truetype with a OFL license and they are listed below.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/mohammedisam2000/layla-fonts

I see that he develops them in FontForge.

Do you know about his development model?

Does he edit the .sfd file and export to .ttf or does he just edit the
.ttf in FontForge?

If he edits the .sfd it would be great if he could release that
publicly and also release a way to automatically convert the .sfd to
.ttf.

--
bye,
pabs