[Pkg-fonts-devel] New version of ttfautohint packaging

Hi Gürkan,

There is new version of ttfautohint available. Do you plan to package it
any time soon?. More of the fonts are using new version of ttfautohint
and since we are building fonts from source we need to have newer
version of ttfautohint in archive.

As of now lohit fonts for Indian languages maintained in Debian-IN needs
ttfautohint.

I saw that though team maintained ttfautohint is not using team Vcs,
infact there is no package Vcs. Is it okay with you to use Git vcs of
pkg-fonts? If you are fine I can import current version in archive into
a Git repository.

Please let us know of your thoughts.

Cheers,