Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFC: fonts-kristi

On 04/10/2015 11:06, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 04.10.2015, 00:39 +0200 schrieb Gioele Barabucci:
Please let me know if everything is OK.

I have only one complaint: I find "Kristy font" as description for a
package called "fonts-kristy" rather unhelpful.

Hi Fabian,

thank you for the review; I fixed the description. I will use something more descriptive in my future packages. Just beware that the repo contains other font packages with the same kind of description.

Please add something more descriptive and finalize debian/changelog
with "dch -r". I will upload after you pushed that.

Done.

Should I also tag the commit or should that be done by a Debian developer?

Regards,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>