[Pkg-fonts-devel] Bug in package libspiro0: libspiro.so is missing

Hi,

I'm Sven Claussner and a contributor to the GIMP project.
On my Debian testing system I had the problem that ld
couldn't find libspiro, although it was installed by
the package libspiro0 and libspiro-dev.
I investigated the problem and found out, that the
package libspiro0 doesn't contain the link
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libspiro.so.
On an AMD64 system this would be /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libspiro.so,
which is also missing in the AMD64 libspiro0 package.
I don't know whether this file is missing in package
versions for other platforms, but would assume that.
Would you please include that file in the packages
and tell me if you fixed that?

Thank you in advance,

Sven Claussner