Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Lintian error with new font package name convention
- To: Rogério Brito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Fonts Task Force <email@example.com>, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Lintian Maintainers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Lintian error with new font package name convention
- From: Nicolas Spalinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:12:21 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4DADA655.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110213012720.GB25949@ime.usp.br>
- References: <AANLkTimO9ZLretht+JkMCycbhjZSJtFrHTvU-8do2qCX@mail.gmail.com> <4D52D456.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110210073805.GD4452@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <4D53F731.email@example.com> <20110210172824.GQ4452@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <4D550FF2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110213012720.GB25949@ime.usp.br>
On 13/02/11 02:27, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Hi there.
> On Feb 11 2011, Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
>> I'll draft over the next few days.
> Nicolas, do you have anything written already? I'm not sure if the best
> thing would be to have it on a repository or on a Wiki.
Hi Rogério and other fellow pkg-fonts team members, a quick note to
mention that I've had to be offline and focusing on other projects for a
while and I apologize for my lack of involvement in the recent threads.
I'm hoping to be available again soon.
I'll quickly mention that on the issue of fonts, their sources and
requiring or recreating a fully Debian-specific buildpath there are
plenty of posts from me on the issues in the archives of this list
though (in the huge amount of spam but that's another story), please
take a moment to look through them.
> Seeing as everything is still *very* rough on the edges, I would prefer it
> to not be available to the public until it is, at least, not
> embarrassing. :-)
SIL NRSI volunteer - http://scripts.sil.org
Debian fonts task force - http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org
Open font community - http://planet.open-fonts.org