Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] The 0-th (very) rough (and incomplete) draft of a Font Policy

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I don't think we need to enforce providing source files
>
> I disagree, see DFSG item 2. Of course it is pretty hard to tell what
> the source files are for many fonts.

My sentence could have several interpretations. Your rephrasing in
other mails in this thread is indeed in agreement with my point : if
*.ttf files are the only "source" for a font, then they're "good
enough" sources. If something else is used and wished by the font
authors, then it should be redistributed.

In short, I'm OK with considering *.ttf files as "source" files when
nothing else is available.