[Pkg-fonts-devel] Question regarding inclusion of AFPL package in non-free

Dear people on debian-legal (and the Fonts Task Force),

I would like to package a font called URW Garamond No. 8 and upload it
to the archive (and, in fact, I am spending some time implementing
some extra glyphs, variants, etc).

Unfortunately, it is licensed under the Alladin Free Public License,
whose text is at http://www.artifex.com/downloads/doc/Public.htm

I have read it in full some times already, but I would like to get
some more informed advice on the possibility of uploading the fonts to
non-free.

The obvious "problem" with the license is that it doesn't allow
charging for redistributions, but, apart from that, it seems that
software licensed under the license would be acceptable to non-free.

Are there any other problems that may not be visible to a layman eyes?

Thank you very much, Rogério Brito.

P.S.: I would appreciate to be included in carbon copies. Thanks.