[Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-liberation in new will probably rejected as it is...

Hi,

after discussing the ttf-liberation licence issue with RedHat folks quite a
bit and not hearing back from Alan since a week I had planned to ping Alan
again today and probably just go ahead tomorrow and upload the package, when
by chance I today saw you already uploaded it to NEW. Yay! Thanks for doing
this! (I would have appreciated a note, but... I care more about it being
uploaded :)

But when looking at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/ttf-liberation_1.04~beta2-1.html I see that
debian/copyright at the end says "On Debian systems, the complete text of the
GNU General Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'."
while the liberations fonts licence in debian/copyright refers to GPL2.

But since some time /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL refers to the GPL3, if you
want to refer to the GPL-2 you _need_ to refer
to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2 now.

This is definitly a problem which can prevent the package from passing NEW, so
please fix that.

debian/copyright also says "It was downloaded from
https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/"; which doesnt have
ttf-liberation_1.04~beta2 but only a older version. You should
s#https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/#https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/liberation-fonts#
in that text.

This should be fixed as well, I think.

Assuming NEW is processed this weekend again I would very much like to see an
upload of 1.04~beta2-2 either today or tomorrow. I'd be happy to sponsor it,
if noone else can.

regards & thanks again,
	Holger