Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] More Japanese fonts for Debian GNU/Linux, please.

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008, +01:20:46 EEST (UTC +0300),
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> pressed some keys:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 31 May 2008 23:14:48 +0900
> Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
> >  I think some of fonts you've listed will be added to Debian.
> >  So I'll investigate it. Thanks.
>
>  Two fonts we can get from http://www.users.waitrose.com/~potato/
>  - Choumei
>  - KanjiStrokeOrders
>  would be good to add to Debian. Are those useful?
>  If so, I'll work for packaging it.

Yes, KanjiStrokeOrders -font is useful! I just created these PDFs in
order to find essential nature of each Hiragana-letter so I can find my
own way write them by hand:

http://iki.fi/juhtolv/japanese/fontsamples/

As you can see, that font plays very important part in them.

Next I am going to add Katakanas and then Kanjis, of course.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Boku wa ongakuka dentaku katate ni. Tashitari. Hiitari. Sousa shite.