Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Open Font License 1.1-review2 available

> This is a huge achievement. I'm really enthusiast about the progress
> made possible by OFL when it comes at propoer font licensing issues.

After reading MJ Ray's recent blog post and even though I often
disagree with MJ on many issues, I would be less enthusiast...:-)

It seems that some people have issues with OFL being DFSG-compliant or
not.

I'm not that deeply involved, not interested, in -legal stuff, but
these things should be examined more closely for the future.

That actually motivates a talk or BOF about OFL in Debconf even more.