Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Added packages to SVN

> Sorry to intervene, but the layout is suboptimal.

Hmm, you're right, I like your suggestion.

> Please see http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex for an example.

Well, about such stuff I'm pretty sure that TeX maintainers have way
much more expertise than me.

Any objections for me to change the layout?

> > Other package maintainers are free to do so as well. Please ask me for
> > commit access if you want to.
>
> Yes, I want. I could think about moving the cm-super font package from
> debian-tex to pkg-fonts

Well, can you mention me your Alioth login, please?

> > I have also setup a pkg-fonts-commits mailing list where all SVN
> > commits message are aimed to be posted (still needs tweaking to double
> > check that this works).
>
> Please also check out
> 	costa:/svn/debian-tex/hooks
> and therein the script commit-email.pl /which need to be adjusted a bit)
> and the post-commit hook which sends emails to different mailing
> lists/persons depending on the location of the commits:
> /svn/debian-tex/hooks/commit-email.pl "$REPOS" "$REV" \

I would recommdn that you do so as soon as I have granted the commit
access...