Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] recent font weirdness

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs3@bonedaddy.net):
> Hi all,
>
> I upgraded my sid install today, and I get a weird problem in galeon
> (but not firefox) viewing planet debian, where the letter l partially
> merges with the letter following it. Only font related packages I
> upgraded recently are libxft2, ttf-freefont and ttf-alee, but
> downgrading these does not help. Any ideas?

Well, I just had a very similar bug report for ttf-freefont....

The problem was a user with "s" and "t" overlapping in evolution.....

So, this definitely seems to not be in ttf-freefont itself.

You mentioning galeon makes me think that the weirdness could be more
located in soem Gnome stuff.....