Neosun Architectural & Marine Manufacturing Hardware Co., Ltd

Hi
I am john sun from Neosun Architectural & Marine Manufacturing Hardware Co., Ltd in China. We supply all industrial hardware and marine hardware and non-ferrous alloy and all kinds of glass clamps, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, anchor, and spider fitting with good quality and competitive price.
If you are interested in our company and products, Please fell free to contact me to know more details. Then ,the catalog and quotation will send to you as soon as possible.
Thank you. Looking forward to your early reply.

Neosun Architectural & Marine Manufacturing Hardware Co., Ltd
TEL: +86 0546 8180699
+86 15266082543
FAX: +86 0546 8180700
http://www.neosun.cc
E-mail: neosun1206@gmail.com
AD: Jingwu Vil, Naner Road, Dongying China