Great Sitewide Interlinking proposal- End of year special

Dear Webmaster,

 My name is Solomon and I am a webmaster with 8 well manage blogs. In order to raise some fund to further develop my blogs I have decided to offer sitewide links from those blogs at give away prices.

My blogs have very decent PR's and traffic and well respected in my niche. I have blogs on topics such as voip, gps navigation, mobile phones etc. Links from the blogs will definitelly be a great explosure for your product and sevices and improve your sites ranking in search engines.

Let me know if you are interested and i will send you the details.

Thanks for your anticipated positive response.

Best Regards